Holy Land Tour - Israel - February 1-11, 2013
|Land Rates Per person||26-30||31-35||35-40||41-45||45-50|
|P.P in shared DBL||$1750||$1650||$1550||$1450||$1350|
|For 3rd person in shared room||Extra of $700||Extra of $700||Extra of $700||Extra of $700||Extra of $700|
|Single Supplement||Extra of $900||Extra of $900||Extra of $900||Extra of $900||Extra of $900|
• Transfer to and from Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport
• VIP Airport Escort and Baggage Services upon arrival and exit
• 10 days of air-conditioned bus & private driver
• 10 touring days with licensed Israeli Tour Guide specializing in Christianity
• 11 nights in 4-star (or better) accommodations
• Breakfast Daily and where indicated dinners (almost on every night)
• 2 lunches
• All park fees & scheduled activities and entertainment
• Gratuities for hotel porters
• Traveler’s Kit (hat, map of Israel, “starter” water bottle and more…)
What’s not included?
• International Airfare
• Traveler Insurance
• Personal Expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, room service, laundry, etc.
• Independent Travel Arrangements
• Gratuities for guide & driver (recommended minimum: $14 per person, per day. This amount will be collected by the tour leader upon arrival to Israel)
Refund & Other Policies (Genesis Boutique Travel)
• Group Minimum: This program is based on an absolute minimum of 40 participants. The price goes considerably down with the more passengers who join. If the group minimum is not met within 4 months of departure, a new pricing structure may be applied.
• Your Health:All participants must be in good health and walking condition. This program is active and involves a lot of walking over uneven surfaces and climbing stairs. All locations may not be accessible for the disabled. Any condition that may require special accommodation must be reported at the time of your reservation.
• Deposit: To ensure your spot on the tour, we request a $500.00 deposit be paid upon signup, but no later than 4 months before departure. The deposit is fully refundable up to 4 months before departure. After that, the deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another passenger (provided that the group minimum is met). If the group minimum is not maintained, then the deposit can be used as a future credit with Samson Tours. The deposit can be paid by cash, check, money order, bank transfer, debit or credit card.
• Final Payments: The final payment will be made 3 months before departure. Payments made by check or cash will be made to Genesis Boutique Travel Inc. and receive a 1.5% discount. Payments made by debit or credit card to Genesis Boutique Travel, Inc. will be charged the full balance. The final payment will be due three months before departure.
• Air: We would recommend booking your airfare as early as possible. New rates are posted by most airlines usually 12 months before your departure date. Your tour leader will make a recommendation on optional flights that arrive around the same time.
• Diversions: If you arrive either before or after the recommended group departure/arrival time, or if your flight is delayed beyond a reasonable waiting period, or if you elect to divert or add-on additional days to the trip, then it is understood that you will arrive at the hotel or to the airport at your own expense.
• Refunds: The following refunds for the land portion (less deposit) of the price will apply: Full refund if cancelled 60+ calendar days before departure. 75% refund if cancelled 59-31 days before departure. 25% refund if cancelled 30-15 days before departure. 0% refund if cancelled 0-14 days before departure. ALL land-payments are transferable to another new passenger up to 40 days before departure, provided that the group minimum has already been met.
• Travel Insurance – Genesis Boutique Travel does not require travel insurance. It is, however, strongly advised that all travelers equip themselves with a comprehensive travel insurance plan through your credit card carrier (American Express or MasterCard) or independent companies like AAA or Travel Guard (travelguard.com).
• Single Supplement: For single travelers, a single supplement fee for the hotels is required. This usually amounts to around 90% of the Double Room cost. If a person has ordered a double room and his or her roommate cancels his or her tour, then the individual holding a double room must find a new roommate or pay the single supplement.
• Exchange Rate: The current exchange rate is 3.7 shekels to the dollar. Genesis Boutique Travel, Inc. reserves the right to charge a supplement to the price if the dollar falls below the 3.5 threshold.
• Responsibility - Genesis Boutique Travel shall be, in no way, liable or responsible for any personal or property loss, damage or injury howsoever caused.
• Update – These policies may be updated from time to time. Upon update, you will be notified by Genesis Boutique Travel, Inc. or its group leader.
For other policies, please refer to the Policies section of our website:
Reservations will be made (via fax) through:
Genesis Boutique Travel
Day 1 – Departure from USA.
Day 2 - Arrival at Ben Gurion International Airport at Lod. Lodging & Dinner: Tel Aviv.
Day 3 (B/D) - Caesarea – Herod’s City and the home of Pontius Pilate (Theatre, Praetorium, Hippodrome & Aqueduct). Visit Megiddo & the valley of Armageddon. On to Nazareth – (Nazareth Village, the Church of St. Joseph, The Synagogue Church & The Brow of the Hill. Visit Cana of Galilee: Jesus’ first miracle. The Arbel Pass. Lodging & Dinner: Sea of Galilee.
Day 4(B/L) – Walk down the Mt. of Beatitudes. On to Mensa Christi (“I go a fishing.”) Tabgha: Feeding of the 5,000 . Visit Capernaum. Enjoy St. Peter’s Fish Lunch – included in price. Kursi: Feeding of the 4,000. Bethsaida . The banks of the Jordan River . Visit to the First Century boat at Ginosar . Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee to Tiberias. Dinner on own in Tiberias . Lodging: Sea of Galilee
Day 5 (B/D) – Visit Tel Hazor . Drive through the Hulah Valley. Visit Tel Dan Nature Park . The Temple of Pan at Caesarea Phillipi. Coffee & deserts in a Druze village in the Golan Heights. Lookout from Mt. Bental Volcano into Syria. Lodging: Sea of Galilee
Day 6 (B/D) –Drive down the Jordan Valley via Jericho. Visit Beit Shean – City of the Decapolis. Drive by Jericho. Visit Qumran: where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Proceed to Ein Gedi Nature Walk to Waterfall. Lodging: Dead Sea (Resort with spa)
Day 7 (B/L) – Visit Masada: Herod the Great’s Desert Fortress (cable car up and down). Continue to Tel Beersheva: Abraham’s Oath. Explore The Elah Valley: where David vs. Goliath. Observe Samson & Delilah in Beit Shemesh . Early arrival to Jerusalem – map orientation, dinner out . Lodging: Jerusalem
Day 8 (B/D) – Jerusalem Old City Tour: Overview of Jerusalem from Mt. of Olives . Walk down the Mt of Olives. Visit The Garden of Gethsemane, Lion's Gate , The House of Caiphas , The Via Dolorosa , The Church of the Holy Sepulcher , The Garden Tomb. Lodging: Jerusalem
Day 9 (B/L/D) – Jerusalem Old City Tour: The Temple Mount . The Western Wall . Southern Wall Excavations. Zion Gate. Visit Bethlehem – (Lunch at George's, Church of the Nativity, Shepherds’ Fields, Kando's Bazaar ). Lodging Jerusalem
Day 10 (B) – Jerusalem Old City Tour: The City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel & Pool of Siloam . The Upper Room & David’s Tomb Jewish Quarter . Wohl Archaeology Museum. The Burnt House, The Broad Wall, The Cardo. Free Afternoon for Lunch & Shopping on own. Dinner out to be advised one of the restaurants of Jerusalem. Lodging: Jerusalem
Day 11 – (B) - Drive by the Parliament and National Buildings. Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial. The Road to Emmaus. Visit to Mini-Israel . Farewell Dinner to be advised. Transfer to airport.
* Final Itinerary: This itinerary is subject to minor changes. A final itinerary will be provided no later than 2 months before departure.
** Hotels: Alternative hotels of similar or better class may be substituted. Final hotel arrangements will be posted no later than 6 months before departure.