Petra ToursDiscover Petra in Jordan the right way with our Petra tours. Genesis Boutique Travel provides one day tours from Israel to Petra, Jordan and extended trips to Petra with our expert tour guides.
Petra, or the Rose City, is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jordan. Its rock carved architecture attracts visitors from around the world which come to marvel at the red and rose colored stones of the valley and the architecture itself.
What our Tours to Petra IncludeTake advantage of our Petra tours and get to visit Petra and see it like never before. Our tours to Petra include a dedicated tour guide which accompanies all our groups. As your personal tour guide to Petra the guide will explain everything about the culture and heritage of Petra. With insights into history, cultural aspects and heritage our tours to Petra are an unforgettable experience for the entire family.
Transportation for our Petra tours is always accounted for as are all the conditions necessary to make your trip to Petra extra special and memorable. We can create a custom Petra tour for groups or for individuals.
Why you should Visit PetraPetra was established in 312 BC as the capital city of the Nabataeans. It is a symbol of Jordan and is famous for its rock architecture and water conduit system. Besides the fact that this hidden city has a fascinating history of dominating the trade routes between Gaza, Damascus, Aqaba, the Red Sea, and the Persian Gulf, it is also an incredible site to visit due to its beauty and location.
The Benefits of Visiting Petra with UsAs part of our Jordan tours our guests get to visit Petra with a special tour guide which accompanies them to Siq canyon (the entrance to Petra), they are then guided throughout all the ruins and visit all the geological spots of interest. On the way back our tourists have the option to rent a donkey or horse for the ride back. We also offer a panoramic tour of Aqaba which is included as part of our Petra tours package.
What our Petra Tours from Israel Include:
• All transportation form Eilat hotels or the Eilat airport to the Arava border crossing is provided by us, this includes our personal assistants which help you along the way with everything.
• A dedicated Jordanian English speaking tour guide which will accompany the tour from border to border.
• Transportation is by means of A/C new model Cars, Vans and Buses.
• Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra.
• Aqaba panoramic tour.
• Assistance from the Israeli side and transfer back to the hotel.
2 Day tours to Petra are also available which Include:
• A visit to Wadi Rum
• Visiting attractions in Wadi Rum such as: the “Seven Pillars of Wisdom”.
• A jeep desert tour.
• Viewing the Lawrence Spring and the Famous Ghazaly Gorge.
• Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel near Petra.
• Visiting Petra.
• Visiting of Petra highlights such as: The Treasury, the theatre, the tombs and façades, and the colonnaded street.
• Border crossing
• Transfer back to Eilat
To go on our Petra tours call Genesis Boutique Travel today.