Judea and Samaria Tour
8 Days & 7 Nights Tour in the Heart of Israel
25/2 – 5/3/2018
Land Rates + Airfare
Double/Twin Room + HB
Single Room Supplement
- Airfare JFK –TLV -JFK only
- Meeting & Assistance at the airport Ben Gurion
- Transfers to and from Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport
- 8 days late model air-conditioned tour bus & driver
- 1 Day bullet proof bus
- 8 touring days with licensed Ministry of Tourism guide
- 6 nights in 4-star accommodations and 1night in a settlement
- Free WIFI on the bus (Minibus or mid-sized bus)
- Full Buffet Breakfast & Dinner each day (soft drinks & alcohol not included)
- All Entrance per itinerary including meetings with local people
- 8 Lunches
- Traveler’s Kit (hat, map, 2 water bottles per day)
- Bus Banners and Name Tags
- All major debit or credit card payments accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
What’s not included?
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls from room, mini bar, room service, etc.
- Gratuities recommended minimum: $10/day for guide and $5/day for driver
- Traveler’s Insurance
- All Visa & Border Fees (if needed)
The Heartland of Israel Tour Itinerary
24th February – Day 0 – Saturday
- Departure at airport JFK LY8 23:50
25th February – Day 1 – Sunday Arrival in Israel
- 17:15 LY8 Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- Arrival service at the airport
- Meeting with the Guide at the airport
- Drive to the North
- Dinner & Overnight in Kibbutz Nof Ginnosar at the Kinneret
26th February – Day 2 – Monday – History follow the foodsteps of a pioneer
- Enjoy a Tour of the Golan with Major S. Abir (an IDF fighter from the Yom Kippur War in 1973). Listen to his amazing stories and visit different locations including Valley of Tears, Mount Bental, overlooking Syria and Lebanon.
- Lunch in a Druze Village
- Drive to Ariel
- Dinner and overnight in the one and only hotel in Samaria Eshel Hashomron Ariel.
27th February – Day 3 – Tuesday – Lives of Active & Passionate Pioneers
- Visit with local people in Samaria. Exact details to be provided closer to departure date. Listen to their daily and current life in Samaria.
- Drive to Shilo, visit the Biblical location where the Tabernacle stood for nearly 400 Years.
- Drive to Gush Etzion
- Dinner & overnight in Kfar Etzion
28th February – Day 4 – Wednesday – Hope and Blessing
- Lookout of Mitzpe Haelef, listen to historical facts about this area with local people.
- Hear the story of the establishment of Kfar Etzion in 1935 and learn about the lone Oake.
- Stop at Pina Chama which can be translated as “Warm Corner”. This is an incredible place where soldiers can come in and have a hot or cold drink or a snack. The Pina Chama is run by volunteers from the Gush Etzion area.
- Lunch in Kfar Etzion
- Visit Caliber 3, the Israeli Counter-Terror and Security Academy. Experience a live reenacted terror scene and learn how the IDF is trained on high moral values related to daily terror in the Holy Land.
- Workshop at the Patbamelach Bakery in the Kibbutz Rosh Zurim. While baking your own pretzel you will learn about the role of grains in the Land and the Bible.
- Opportunity to watch the very impressive and nice movie about the story in Kfar Etzion from 1947/48
- Dinner & overnight in Kfar Etzion
1st March – Day 5 – Thursday – Strength, Courage, Hope
- Visit Hebron – meet with the parents of Hallel who was brutally murdered in her bedroom in 2016. They will tell you their personal story. You will see their family home and visit the caves of their winery which are 200 Years old.
- Visit the Cave of Machpelah where the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Rebekah and Leah are buried.
- Lunch in Restaurant Ha Shnitzeliya in Kfar Etzion
- Drive to Jerusalem
- Enjoy the stunning view of the Old City at the Haas Promenade
- Optional: Holocaust Memorial Yad Vashem open until 20:00
- Overnight and Dinner in Kibbutz Ramat Rachel Jerusalem
2nd March – Day 6 – Friday – Jerusalem Past – Present – Future
- Tour of the Old City through the Jewish Quarter
- Cardo, Hurva Synagogue
- Western Wall Tunnel
- Lunch in the Old City
- Shabbat at the Kotel, the Western Wall
- Shabbat of a Lifetime: Dinner with a Jewish Orthodox family
- Overnight in Kibbutz Ramat Rachel Jerusalem
3rd March – Day 7 Sunday – Pure relaxation
- Travel to the Dead Sea
- Masada (with cable car)
- Hike in Ein Gedi to the waterfall
- Lunch and Shopping opportunity at Qumran
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Dinner & Overnight in Kibbutz Ramat Rachel Jerusalem
4th March – Day 8 – Monday – Reality of Survival
- Drive to Sderot, on the border of Gaza
- Meet with Uri, the coordinator for all food transportation from Israel to Gaza. He will tell you about the current situation
- Scenic View from the hill behind the closest house in Sderot to Gaza
- Visit the Police Station in Sderot and see some of the rocket shells
- Lunch on route
- Kibbutz Yad Mordechai Tour
- Drive to Jaffa
- Tour through the old City of Jaffa
- Farewell dinner at Restaurant in Jaffa
- 20:45 transfer to the airport
5th March – Day 9 – Tuesday – Departure
See you next year in Jerusalem!